The overall objective of ESPAQ project is to strengthen the quality assurance (QA) processes and practices in the Armenian higher education by ensuring the involvement of all the stakeholders, especially the students – the key beneficiaries.
Specific Project Objectives:
• Empower students to participate in QA on the level of designing processes and implementing procedures;
• Foster Quality Culture at students’ and staff level in the HEIs, through building understanding and insight about the process of change and the key drivers that make for successful change in practice;
• Create a sustainable structure on the national level to improve students’ participation in quality assurance, encourage peer learning and better visibility of their actions to the wider academic community;
• Promote the project and its outcomes and to ensure its sustainability and wide acceptance among all the stakeholders (also outside Armenia, i.e. in the Neighbouring countries).
Enhancing the Student Participation in Quality Assurance in Armenia project is addressing to the following national priorities:
1) Support the introduction of QA in Armenia
2) University management and services for students.
Key objective of the project is to strengthen the quality assurance processes and practices in the Armenian higher education by ensuring the involvement of all the stakeholders, especially the students and thus contributing to improving the QA in Armenian HE.
ESPAQ contributes to enhancing the QA in Armenian HE by ensuring equal contribution of all the stakeholders especially the involvement of students which are key beneficiary of the educational process through providing recognised QA student experts.